NTA (the conducting body of JEE Main) will be releasing admit card for JEE Main 2019 (Jan Session) from Dec 17, 2018 onwards on the official website. For April session, admit card will be released from March 18, 2019.
JEE Main is one of the most significant entrance exams for an engineering aspirant. It acts as a gateway for the students to take admission into profound institutes such as IITs, NITs, CFTIs, IIITs and other participating institutes in various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech/BE and B.Arch/B.Plan.
As notified by NTA, JEE Main will be conducted twice in a year from 2019 (Jan and in April). The application process for the exam to be held in Jan session ended on Sep 30, 2018 and exam centers have also been allotted to the students on October 19.
The direct link for admit card for Jan session will be activated on the official website of NTA from Dec 17 onwards. No issuance of admit card will be through post/fax/courier service and will only be available in online mode. Therefore, students are advised to download the admit card before the deadlines.
It is recommended for the candidates to check the details stated upon the admit card to check if there is any variation in the details from the original one. In case if any mismatch is found, it is to be reported immediately to NTA and must be revised on urgent basis.
Students can check the process of downloading the JEE Main 2019 admit card from here and the list of details stated upon it in a queue.
Method of Downloading JEE Main Admit Card
- Those candidates who have successfully registered will be issued admit card.
- Visit the official website of NTA and go to the application portal.
- Candidates need to login on the application portal by entering application number, password and security pin.
- Those students who will be appearing in class XII board exams will be submitting their roll number of board exams.
- After successful login, admit card of the respective aspirant will get displayed on the screen.
- Students are advised to check each detail stated on the admit card thoroughly to avoid any variation in the details.
- If no error is found in the details, take several printouts of the admit card to be used for future reference (on the day of exam and counseling procedure).
Stated Details Upon JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Date of birth.
- Name of the selected course.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Parent’s signature.
- State of eligibility.
- PwD latest status.
- Exam date and city.
- Address of exam center.
- Paper(s) opted by the candidate (paper 1 or paper 2).
- Language chosen for question paper.
- General instructions to be followed by the candidate.