Crosswords can be an outstanding way to encourage your brain, go the time, and challenge by yourself all at at the time. Of training course, occasionally the crossword clue totally stumps us, no matter if it’s due to the fact we are unfamiliar with the matter make any difference totally or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the readily available responses for Artwork additional useful than a print crossword clue if you need to have some help!
There is almost nothing to be ashamed of if you battle on a crossword clue! These puzzles include a lot of unique topics, and it is difficult to be an pro on every thing. You will obtain that as you enjoy a lot more of these game titles that you will end up acquainted with a good deal of the clues that appear up!
Art much more useful than a print Crossword Clue Solutions
A clue can have many responses, and we have furnished all solutions that we’re knowledgeable of for Artwork extra precious than a print. This clue last appeared December 28, 2022 in the United states Now Crossword. You are going to want to cross-reference the duration of the responses beneath with the expected length in the crossword puzzle you are functioning on for the suitable solution. The option to the Artwork extra precious than a print crossword clue should be:
Below, you will uncover any crucial word(s) described that might aid you have an understanding of the clue or the solution superior.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- Much more (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ applied with mass nouns) a quantifier that means larger in measurement or sum or extent or diploma.
- (comparative of `many’ utilized with count nouns) quantifier meaning higher in variety.
- Extra (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded recalled for his notion of Utopia, the excellent condition.
- More (adverb)
- applied to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs.
- Initial (noun)
- anything that serves as a product or a basis for generating copies.
- an first creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be produced.
- First (adjective)
- currently being or productive of anything contemporary and abnormal or remaining as initial produced or assumed of.
- not derived or copied or translated from anything else.
Present-day United states of america Today Crossword Solutions
That really should be all the details you need to have to finish the crossword clue you ended up working on! Be positive to verify out the Crossword area of our website to find extra answers and methods. You can come across posts with full specifics on our NYT Mini Crossword Solutions and NYT Crossword Answers posts.