Saffron is a spice that is a lily cousin of the Crocus sativus. Safran is a result of stigma and styles known as threads in the flora.
The difficulty of harvesting Saffron is very expensive. Farmers are required to harvest each floor by hand with delicate threads.
Then they heat and heal threads to make the saffron taste come out. Saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world because of this extra labour.
Saffron has some great health benefits from improving the complexion of your skin to controlling blood pressure. How to use saffron?
Drinking kesar doodh every day will not only improve your digestion and appetite but will also make your skin healthy and glowing.
Furthermore, the use of saffron milk regularly increases the immunity of a person. For those with insomnia, it is also an important drink, as it helps them to sleep well. For women during pregnancy, Kesar doodh is widely recommended.
Benefits of drinking kesar
As it touches and improves every aspect of your health, saffron can not be limited to one certain category or segment. Here are some benefits of drinking saffron milk given below:-
- Drinking saffron milk everyday benefits you to get a chilly and fever remedy. Saffron in nature is warm and helps quickly get cold relief.
- Drinking saffron milk everyday benefits include antimicrobial properties that help relieve menstrual cramps and pain.
- Drinking saffron milk everyday benefits include acting as an antioxidant to effectively cure sleeplessness. Drinking the kesar doodh in the evening helps you to sleep well at night.
- For your heart, Saffron is good. Saffron has a Crocetin compound that helps to reduce blood cholesterol and prevent heart disease.
- The best memory booster for you is kesar milk. A glass of saffron milk can help you improve your brain’s memory.
- Saffron milk is good for allergy and asthma sufferers. Saffron has anti-inflammatory characteristics which helps to treat allergy and asthma. It also helps to improve joint pain.
- A number of different types of human cancer cells, ovary carcinoma, adenocarcinoma of the colon and soft tissue sarcoma have been found to have been associated with Crocin.
- When mixed with milk and licorice makes an efficient topical use to induce hair.
- For low libido saffron helps as a sexual stimulant and can be eaten at bed time with a dose of pinch in a glass of milk.
- dry mouth
- low mood
- nausea or vomiting
- constipation or diarrhea
- Some people may have allergic reactions.
- Likely unsafe takes saffron in the mouth in quantities higher than usual in the food. larger amounts of saffron can contract the uterus and cause a miscarriage.
- It appears that saffron can affect the mood. There is concern that in people with bipolar disorder it may trigger excitability and impulsive behavior (mania).
- People inflamed to such plant species may also have a saffron allergy.
- How rapid and powerful the heart beats could affect Saffron. Taking a lot of saffron could make some cardiovascular conditions worse.
- If you take saffron, blood pressure in people who have low blood pressure may become too low.
- The central nervous system slows down Saffron. The central nervous system is also affected by anesthesia and other medications used during operation. The effects can be harmful in combination. Stop saffron at least 2 weeks before a planned operation.
How to prepare kesar doodh
How to use saffron is the question being faced by the Indian mothers often? Take a warm cup of milk and add some saffron strands. Let it in. Let it in. Add sugar or sweetheart after a few minutes. Don’t put a lot of sugar in the milk, make sure. For a nice taste, you can add nuts to your milk.
Saffron is an old, costly grass. It contains antioxidant compounds, so that the risk of chronic conditions with oxidative stress can be reduced.
There is little evidence that these antioxidants are no better for the body than those a person can get by eating plenty of fruit and vegetables.
While further research is needed on these effects, it can also improve mood, boost sexual function and reduce PMS in some people.