The preference of the candidates is transforming regarding the work?
This time a new craze was noticed in the BPSC outcome. Commonly the first preference of the candidates is Bihar Administrative Support. Soon after that they choose the police company. As this time there was no vacancy for Administrative Provider. In this kind of a circumstance, obviously the Bihar Law enforcement Company need to have bought notice. But from the final results that have appear, it looks that the craze is switching. Speaking about the option of major-20 productive candidates, only 6 candidates opted for the Law enforcement Company (Rank- 2, 7, 8, 16, 17, 20). He won’t even have a topper. While six candidates (Rank-1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 14) including the topper desired to turn into the Assistant Tax Commissioner. At the identical time, two candidates (rank- 11, 18) regarded it better to turn into a Sub-Election Officer. District Employment Officer a person (Rank-12), District Minority Welfare Officer two (Rank- 9, 10) and Added Transportation Officer grew to become the to start with choice of a few candidates (Rank- 13, 15, 19). Whereas they could have come to be Dy SP if they wanted.
Which work were being picked by the top-20 of BPSC
- Topper Sudhir Kumar chose the fourth placement occupation Condition Tax Assistant Commissioner, although he could have absent to the service of Deputy Superintendent of Police if he wished.
- Second topper Ankit Kumar chose Bihar Police Provider. Which means according to the rank, he saved Dy SP as his decision.
- 3rd topper Brajesh Kumar selected the Condition Tax Assistant Commissioner. He did not specific any wish for Bihar Law enforcement Provider.
- Ankit Sinha, who arrived on the fourth placement, also gave precedence to getting a Condition Tax Assistant Commissioner.
- Siddhant Kumar, who arrived fifth and Monika Srivastava, who received the sixth posture, also considered it superior to become a Point out Tax Assistant Commissioner in its place of Dy SP.
- Having said that, seventh ranker Vinay Kumar Ranjan and eighth ranker Sadanand Kumar preferred the careers of Deputy Superintendent of Law enforcement.
- Ayush Krishna who arrived 9th and Amartya Kumar Adarsh who arrived 10th preferred to come to be District Minority Welfare Officer (Ninth Position).
- Ritika Riti, who brought the 11th position, aspired to turn into the fifth placement Sub Election Officer and Alok Narayan Vats, who brought the 12th posture, aspired to come to be the sixth place Work Officer / District Work Officer.
- Akash, who arrived at amount 13, chose Additional District Transport Officer (10th put), whilst Mayank Prakash, who was at amount 14, chose State Tax Assistant Commissioner (4th location).
- Salil Prakash, who bought 15th position, preferred the 10th situation Added District Transport Officer.
- Abhijit Alkesh secured 16th and Nishant Gaurav acquired 17th posture, but both of those selected Bihar Police Company in accordance to their placement.
- Prachi Apoorva’s situation is at amount 18 in the merit list, but will develop into the fifth variety Sub Election Officer.
- Sneh Aggarwal, who was ranked 19th, desired to be rated 10th officer, he most well-liked Additional District Transport Officer.
- Vaibhav Priya, rated 20th, identified herself additional match for the Deputy Superintendent of Law enforcement.
Ultimate cutoff for basic and backward caste is very same
1838 candidates who ended up successful in the written assessment of BPSC 66th have been called for interview. A complete of 1768 candidates appeared in this. At the identical time, 70 remained absent. Among the the profitable candidates, there are 25 Divyangs and 13 dependents of flexibility fighters. Chatting about the cutoff, it went up to 454 marks in the written examination for unreserved and 537 in the last result. Similarly the unreserved (woman) bought 442 and 518. EWS had 428 and 532, EWS (Woman) had 412 and 514. The cutoff was 384 and 497 for SC and 374 and 473 for SC (Female). 398 and 475 for ST, 415 and 518 for EBC, 400 and 501 for EBC (Feminine). 437 and 537 for BC and 426 and 516 for BC (Female). The cutoff for BCL was 413 and 513, Divyang (VI) 345 and 474, Divyang (DD) 335 and 402, Divyang (OH) 397 and 497, Divyang (MD) 294 and 340 marks.