Screenshot by Computer Invasion
The Genius Invokation TCG activity in Genshin Influence has hundreds of match-ups. A lot of of these are against NPCs, and even some of your favorite teammates. Nevertheless, a pick number of will have you duking it out towards exclusive bosses and villains in the recreation. Here’s our Genshin Affect Mirror Maiden Tavern Problem tutorial to enable you total this individual Genius Invokation TCG struggle.
Notice: For a lot more details about the recreation, check out our Genshin Effects guides and options hub. Likewise, you can check out our main manual for the Genius Invokation TCG.
Genshin Impression Genius Invokation TCG – How to conquer the Mirror Maiden Tavern Obstacle guide
To finish Mirror Maiden’s Journey or the Mirror Maiden Tavern Challenge in Genshin Impression‘s Genius Invokation TCG, you will want to don’t forget the ideal decks/staff comps. In my working experience, the starter trio of Kaeya, Sucrose, and Diluc was more than enough, nevertheless you can change things up if you would like. Just choose take note that you will be up against two Mirror Maiden cards, both of those of which have +10 HP.
The manager has two essential talents that you will want to think about:
- Influx Blast and Refraction – The talent does +3 hurt, but whoever it hits will get the Refraction buff (+1 added Hydro problems for two rounds).
- Rippled Reflection – While it only does +5 problems, the extra issue from Refraction could spell the distinction amongst survival or a KO.
As regular, a Kaeya-centric deck will comply with this sequence: 2x talent -> burst -> swap to Sucrose (if possible with the consequences from When the Crane Returned, Go away it to Me, Shifting Shifts, and other people). From there, Sucrose’s ability reapplies Cryo and damages equally mobs. But, at the time an opponent has +2 Strength, that is the time you swap to Diluc (or whoever your 3rd character is). Or else, your foe’s burst could go away a character with but a sliver of HP remaining.
With a little bit of luck, you need to be able to entire the Mirror Maiden Tavern Obstacle in Genshin Effect‘s Genius Invokation TCG. Your reward, the Mirror Maiden card, has the subsequent outcomes:
- Usual Assault: Water Ball (1 Hydro/2 any) – Promotions +1 Hydro hurt.
- Ability: Influx Blast (3 Hydro) – Bargains +3 Hydro injury applies Refraction.
- Debuff: Refraction – Get +1 extra Hydro hurt when strike.
- Burst: Rippled Reflection (3 Hydro/2 Strength) – Bargains +5 Hydro destruction.
Apart from emerging victorious and winning in considerably less than 5 rounds, you are going to also want to steer clear of shedding a single character. This nets further playing cards like Mirror Cage (4 Hydro), which can only be employed by the Mirror Maiden if she’s the energetic character:
- Straight away use Inflow Blast when.
- +1 spherical length for Refraction.
- +1 dice price tag if a concentrate on affected by Refraction switches to anyone else.
Genshin Affect is readily available through its formal website. For additional data, check out out our guides and functions hub.