The best way to immigrate to Canada is through the Permanent Residency(PR) status, and the best program through which the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada can be obtained is the Express Entry Program. The Express Entry Program is a central system of selecting the candidates in which the candidates’ selection is based on the points-based measurement system. It has three economic subcategories –
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
How does the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) work?
Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), the candidates’ points are calculated out of 100, and the candidates who score 67 points for Canada PR are considered fit to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada. The points under this category are calculated as follows:
- Language Skill – a maximum of 28 points
- Education – a maximum of 25 Points
- Work Experience – a maximum of 15 points
- Age – a maximum of 12 Points
- Arranged employment in Canada – a maximum of 10 points
- Adaptability – a maximum of 10 points
What are the skills under the National Occupation Category (NOC) accepted by the Government of Canada?
The National Occupation Category (NOC) is a system through which the jobs are classified under the Canadian economy. The National Occupation Category (NOC) talks about the skills and duties that every job type curtails. The latest edition for the NOC is the 2016 version that is currently being followed. Under the National Occupation Category (NOC), there are the following skill types that are accepted as the valid work offer for the candidate –
- Skill Type 0 – Managerial work employment
- Skill Type A – Professional work employment
- Skill type B – Technical or Skilled Trades work employment
- The skill type of C and D is for low and semi-skilled workers in primary manufacturing industries and trades and certain clerical jobs that are not listed in the NOC category.
Why Hiring the Best Immigration Consultancy service is essential?
Many fraudulent immigration services in the market will claim to be excellent and reputable; therefore, it is up to the wish of the applicant to choose the best immigration service wisely and after careful research. One of the few factors that can be cross-checked is that the immigration service should be registered under the ICCRC and should have a good track record of successful cases in the past. Hiring the right consultancy service for your application can help you avoid the hassle of rejection of your case as well.