Today, the management field is one of the most popular career options among students. As a result, every year, many management entrance exams are conducted at the national, state, and university levels.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level exam organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotation basis. It is conducted to get admission in various management courses of IIMs.
Every institute has a unique prospect to deliver the right concepts to the students. So, students should understand the pros & cons of a coaching institute and select the best one for themselves.
The best institutes offer the best learning experience with hands-on study materials & mock tests.
However, there are many institutes too that claim them to be the best but don’t have suitable services. In such cases, it becomes difficult for students to choose the best CAT coaching classes.
Tips To Choose The Right CAT Coaching Institute
First, students must prepare a list of coaching classes that they want to join. Can search online by typing ‘CAT exam coaching near me ‘ on Google. They can also take help from their parents, cousins, teachers, and friends. Then follow these simple ways.
1. Visit the Coaching Centre
Before selecting any institute, students must visit a coaching center and ask for a demo class. Some institutes charge a fee for the demo class, and some provide you at free cost.
Always try to attend the classes on different topics from different faculty members at the center. Once you are satisfied with the classes and faculty, you can enroll at the coaching institute.
Faculty is an important part of the coaching institutes. Before taking admission, students must check out the credentials of all teachers. They help students to develop their test-taking skills while clarifying their doubts and building conceptual clarity.
3. Coaching Fee
Students should spend money on CAT coaching only after thinking carefully. If students spend money on it, then only choose the best institution.
So, always check the fee structure carefully, negotiate it and bring it down if possible. Then, make sure that students pay the coaching fee only after negotiating it well.
4. Check Student Reviews
Students must talk to current and ex-students of an institute. It helps them get a clear picture of how good a training process is in reality. It also helps decide whether to join the coaching or search for another.
5. Past Results
A good institute is consistent with its performance. So, look out for the past few years’ institute results. Many CAT toppers are listed by more than one coaching institute. So, don’t be misguided; verify the facts before joining the coaching.
Tips to Choose the Right CAT Coaching Institute
Along with self-preparation, students should also do CAT coaching that helps them increase the chance of qualifying for the examination. Students can do coaching via different modes such as online live sessions, recorded sessions, or classroom sessions.
Students can prepare for the CAT exam through books, study materials, and sample papers.
- Students should be punctual in attending the class.
- They can directly interact with the top faculty at the coaching center.
- Students can easily clarify their doubts.
- Peer Learning and healthy competition.
- Instant Analysis of Mocks and rectification of errors.
- Hard copies of study material, exercises, sample papers, practice problems are available.
- Many top CAT coaching institutes have reduced fees for classroom sessions.
- A good alternative to classroom CAT coaching.
- Students can attend the class from anywhere in the world like home, workplace, holiday destination.
- They can be flexible with their class timings as per their availability.
- No commuting is required.
- Cost-effective as the fee is lower.
- Online classes are good for working professionals who have less time.
Comments are closed.