Immigration agent Perth: About Australia State Sponsorship Application Process?
If you want to migrate to Australia as a skilled worker, there are many routes on the basis of your profile, visa category, and choices. However, not every path is in line with your profile and choice. Therefore, you have to collect enough knowledge about immigration routes and choose the person who matches your profile and conditions.
What options do you have to go to Australia as a Skilled Migrant?
Skilled workers and their families can migrate to Sub-Class 190 of Australia, which is a skilled designated visa, or sub-class 489, which is a skilled regional (provisional) visa. But before that, it is very important to apply for state nomination. You cannot miss this part. In Australia, This gives you sponsorship from the relevant nomination authority of a specific state.
After the successful evaluation, for issuing a state sponsorship, the concerned State Department will have to submit an application. This is an expression of interest (EOI). Upon submission, the concerned officers send an invitation to apply for visas. Then an applicant can file for a permanent resident visa and can return to Australia.
To get complete information about state-sponsored visas and to apply it with full accuracy, you can get support and guidance from registered migration agents in Perth.
What are the routes to go to Australia via state or Territory Sponsorship?
State or Territory Sponsored Visas provides you the possibility to stay and work both in a temporary and permanent base in Australia. However, you must obtain sponsorship/ enrolment from a state or regional government agency in Australia to apply for this visa.
Let’s take a look at the major states or territories registered in Australia, for which you can apply:
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
What are the main requirements of the Subclass 190 visa?
- Choose a business and nominate on the appropriately skilled business listing
- Get a skill assessment for the nominated business
- Have to be below 50 years of age
- The minimum level of English language proficiency
- Must be nominated by a state or regional government agency in Australia
What does visa enable you to do?
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Stay in Australia for four years
- Live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia specify regional areas of Australia
- Travel to and outside Australia if the visa is valid
- Provides a route for permanent visa in Australia
How to apply for Australia state sponsorship application process?
- Lodge the expression of interest in skill selection, choose your choice state and select 190-selected nominated visas or 489-skilled regional temporary visas. – Ensure that you record your EOI ID number because you will need it for your state enrollment application.
- Submit a state nomination application through the Immigration website.
- Check your application online. Once decided on the nomination application, it will appear on the Immigration Application page.
- If you have been approved for state enrollment, you will receive an email from the home Affairs invited to apply for your visa.
- Apply your visa application with the Department of Home Affairs.
What is State sponsorship application process?
- Document checklist
- Full application processing
- Forms, documentation and application filing
- Upon receipt of the decision, update and follow up with relevant departments.
Migration agents in Perth, Australia are here to help you with the complete information. Without any hesitation, ask our experts, whatever you want to know about moving to Australia.