1. Vijay Choudhary- JDU MLA from Sarai Ranjan seat. According to the election affidavit of 2020, there are no prison conditions registered towards him.
2. Bijendra Yadav- JDU MLA from Supaul Bijendra Yadav has been executing politics for a prolonged time. According to the 2020 election affidavit, there is no felony scenario against him.
3. Ashok Choudhary- Ashok Choudhary, who was after the Bihar Congress President, brought a great deal of success to the occasion in the course of his time. But after a scuffle, Nitish arrived with Kumar. MSli is from JDU and there is no legal circumstance registered against him.
4. Sheela Mandal- JDU’s Sheela Mandal (Sheela Kumari) from Phulparas also bought a position in the earlier cupboard. In accordance to the details he has provided in the 2020 election affidavit, there is no circumstance registered from him.
5. Shravan Kumar- Shravan Kumar has been winning elections on JDU ticket from Nalanda seat for a prolonged time. It has been informed in the election affidavit that there is no legal situation registered versus him.
6. Sanjay Jha- Sanjay Jha, who is near to Nitish Kumar, is a member of the Bihar Legislative Council from JDU and there is no felony circumstance from him.
7. Leshi Singh- According to election documents, there is no criminal scenario registered from JDU MLA from Dhamdaha seat, Leshi.
8. Deposit Mines- Jama Khan, who received the election on a BSP ticket from Chainpur assembly seat in Kaimur district, joined JDU and was made a minister by Nitish Kumar. There are 5 conditions registered against them in distinct police stations of Bhabua.
9. Jayant Raj- JDU MLA from Amarpur Jayant Raj is a youngster and there is no scenario registered from him.
10. Madan Sahni- A person case each and every is registered in opposition to JDU MLA Madan Sahni from Bahadurpur seat in Bahadurpur and Ghanshyampur law enforcement stations.
11. Sunil Kumar- Indian Police Support chief Sunil Kumar is a JDU MLA from Bhore seat. In the election affidavit, he has specified details that there is no case registered against him.
12. Sumit Kumar Singh (Impartial)Sumit Kumar Singh, who gained the impartial election from Chakai assembly constituency, has five prison situations registered versus him.
Prison history of RJD ministers
1. Tej Pratap Yadav- Tej Pratap Yadav, the elder son of MLA from Hasanpur, Lalu Yadav, has four cases registered towards him in unique police stations of Patna. It also features the dowry connected issue.
2. Alok Mehta- A criminal circumstance has been registered versus RJD MLA from Ujiarpur, Alok Kumar Mehta.
3. Anita Devi- There is no scenario registered in opposition to Anita Devi, who won the election from Nokha seat.
4. Surendra Yadav- Surendra Yadav, who gained the election from Belaganj seat on RJD ticket, has a overall of 9 prison circumstances registered from him.
5. Chandrashekhar- In accordance to the election affidavit, Chandrashekhar, who gained the election from Madhepura seat, has no criminal circumstance.
6. Lalit Yadav- A scenario is registered in opposition to Lalit Yadav, who received the election from Darbhanga Rural seat in Patna police station.
7. Karthik Kumar- A overall of 4 circumstances are registered from RJD’s Bahubali former MLA Anant Singh and Patna MLC Karthik Kumar.
8. Ramanand Yadav- Ramanand Yadav, who gained the election on RJD ticket from Fatuha seat, is jogging a few scenarios in Patna and 1 in Jehanabad.
9. Sudhakar Singh- Bihar RJD president Jagdanand Singh’s son and Ramgarh MLA Sudhakar Singh are experiencing two circumstances.
10. Sarabjit Kumar- Sarabjit Kumar (Kumar Sarvjeet), who received the election from Bodh Gaya reserved place, has a scenario registered at Patna law enforcement station.
11. Mohammad Israel Mansoori- Two circumstances are registered from Mohammad Israel Mansoori, RJD MLA from Kanti of Muzaffarpur.
12. Akhtarul Islam Shaheen- A whole of 5 instances have been registered towards Akhtarul Islam Shaheen, who gained the election on RJD ticket from Samastipur.
13. Shahnawaz- Shahnawaz, who joined RJD after successful from Jokihat on AIMIM ticket, has been built a minister. In accordance to the election affidavit, a circumstance has been registered from him.
14. Jitendra Rai- RJD MLA from Marhaura Jitendra Kumar Rai has become a minister for the initial time, a situation is also registered from him.
15. Sameer Mahaseth- There is no situation registered versus Sameer Mahaseth, who received on RJD ticket from Madhubani seat.
16. Surendra Ram- Surendra Ram, who grew to become RJD MLA from Garkha seat of Chhapra, has 4 circumstances registered at Dighwara police station.
Hum-Congress ministers in Nitish cabinet
1. Afaq Alam (Congress)At current, there is no situation registered in opposition to Afaq Alam, who won the election from Purnia’s Kasba seat on Congress ticket.
2. Murari Prasad Gautam (Congress)Murari Gautam, who gained the election on RJD ticket from Chenari seat, has a legal case registered in opposition to him.
3. Santosh Suman (We)A case is registered in opposition to Santosh Kumar Suman, son of previous Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi in Aurangabad law enforcement station.