listen to the news
The nefarious models of Pakistan have appear to the fore at the time once again. Even just after frequently chatting about Kashmir, he is not completely ready to increase. Now on the event of completion of three many years of the abrogation of Report 370, it has well prepared the Kashmir Toolkit. It has the agenda of its propaganda concerning Kashmir.
This toolkit of Pakistan’s intelligence and protection agencies has lately arrive to the fore. Three decades in the past i.e. on August 5, 2019, the Modi governing administration, getting a historic action, abolished Posting 370 of the Structure, which gave exclusive position to Jammu and Kashmir. Just after this, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh had been converted into two separate union territories.
We are with Kashmiri brothers: Toolkit
The toolkit ready by Pakistan states that it stands shoulder to shoulder with the Kashmiri brothers for their special bring about. Pakistan is with the Kashmiris for their reputable need. In this 13-website page anti-India document ‘Toolkit’, a connect with has been given to observe August 5 as the ‘Black Working day of Kashmir’ and ‘Freedom of the Valley’.
The excellent points of the toolkit
- Hashtags like ‘Kashmir Black Day’ and ‘Kashmir independence’ have been referred to as for campaigning on social media in Pakistan’s nefarious agenda.
- According to the Pak Toolkit, Pakistan’s embassies in China, Belgium, Japan, Ukraine, Birmingham, Dubai, Australia, Italy, Denmark and Germany will share it on social media.
- The Pak dossier states that India unilaterally and illegally abrogated Short article 370 on August 5.
- The oppression and human legal rights violations of the men and women of Kashmir need to be stopped.
- Stop and reverse the population variations in the territories occupied by India.
Freedom from Write-up 370: Grand plan in Srinagar now
Here, on the completion of three many years of the abrogation of Short article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir, there will be a grand ceremony at the Bakshi Stadium in the Valley on Friday. More than 12000 folks are expected to attend the occasion. Alongside with this, this stadium, developed on the criteria of FIFA, will also be formally inaugurated by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha. On Friday, this stadium will be formally opened for the players. Owing to its renovation immediately after 2015, all Republic and Independence Day functions have been held right here at Sher-e Kashmir Cricket Stadium, which used to be at Bakshi Stadium ahead of the floods of 2014. Restricted stability arrangements have been produced trying to keep in mind the 3rd anniversary of abrogation of 370.