When you want to check your CIBIL, you have to login. The login process has lately been confusing and one of the reasons may be that you tend to follow the wrong path. Checking your credit score may be the simplest thing since it is available online and can be done with very basic information.
Here, we have talked about the procedure to get your CIBIL report and login process. The steps you can follow for CIBIL score login checking.
Steps to check CIBIL score online by PAN Card
The online portals let you know that credit score within a few minutes. All you need to do is keep your PAN card handy and that’s it. You just have to follow the below steps:
- Visit CIBIL score page
- Provide your full name as mentioned on the PAN card
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Choose the gender you belong to
- Mention your PAN card number
- Enter your contact address
- Provide the email ID fn which you want to get the credit report
- Enter your mobile number
- Submit the form
How to download CIBIL report?
You can download your detailed CIBIL report by simply login to the registered website with the same email ID which you have used to check CIBIL. To download your CIBIL report, please follow the below steps:
- Visit ‘CIBIL Score’ check page.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Now enter your registered email ID and mobile number
- Enter the ‘OTP’ sent to your mobile number
- Login with the given details
- Go to CIBIL Report under CIBIL and download the report.
Just in case your credit score is less than 750 which is generally the most preferred one. You have different ways with which you can improve them. Read below what are these.
How Can You Improve Your Credit Score?
If you are an existing loan borrower or a credit card user but have missed paying the bills or EMIs on time, your credit score must have reduced. However, in order to generate a good credit score again, below are some yet effective ways.
- Apply for any loan or credit card just to improve your payment record or create one.
- Avoid carrying unnecessary credit cards.
- Do not increase your credit limit until and unless it’s very urgent.
- Increase the limit to avoid over limit expenditures.
- Try not to use more than 30% of your credit card limit, forget that you have more than that.
- Pay your credit card bills or EMIs on time.
- Paying the bill means all of it.
- If possible, do not go for prepayment of the loans.
You must have got the idea of what is it to login for CIBIL. You have additional information on getting detailed credit report. Later you have understood what it takes to improve your CIBIL score. All of these details, it will be helpful for you to know your credit history in a more realistic way.
Comments are closed.