Infinity Ward has rolled out a patch for Contact of Obligation: Contemporary Warfare 2 beta weekend 2, which brings back again Ground War, introduces sandbox workforce dying match manner named Invasion, and makes a selection of improvements to the activity based on participant opinions. Open up beta for all platforms will commence tomorrow, September 24th, at 10 am PT. It’ll close on the 26th at the similar time.
Connect with of Duty: Present day Warfare 2 beta weekend 2 patch notes
PSA! These are the weapons you can Gunsmith all through the Beta:
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) September 16, 2022
Get the whole patch notes beneath:
- Introducing two new battle maps: Sariff Bay and Sa’id.
- For far more on the two of these maps, test out the entire blogs for every single:
- Floor War is back! Enjoy up-to 32v32 overcome with model new autos and dynamic fight.
- Introducing our Sandbox TDM, Invasion (or what we like to phone the Shipment of Floor War). Invasion pits two teams of 20 players and 20 AI versus every other. With significant maps, 80 combatants, h2o play, floor automobiles, air vehicles and more– it is absolute chaos!
- 3rd Human being Moshpit is returning for Weekend Two.
- We have created changes to player visibility that ought to make enemy targets simpler to spot.
- The perk receive charge will continue to be the similar for the begin of Beta Weekend A person. Once all platforms are open, we will be raising the earn rate considerably.
- Decreased the general distance from which you could hear enemy and ally footsteps
- Combined the volume of area and non-nearby player slide sounds to be a lot more in-line with other movements
- Added an equalizer to soften ally footsteps vs . enemy footsteps, producing enemy audio additional unique
- Modified mix presets– specifically the blend of ambient seems, which will make footsteps somewhat much less pronounced
- Decreased problems while in entire-automobile
- Elevated entire-auto recoil
- Minor headshot destruction reduction
- Lowered damage at distance
- Lessen headshot multiplier
- Slight recoil boost
- Minor headshot reduction
- Slight hipfire distribute boost
- Slight hipfire spread enhance
- Minimal hipfire unfold enhance
- Insignificant hipfire spread enhance
- Minimum injury reduction
- Minimal headshot injury reduction
The checklist of “gunsmithable” weapons from Weekend One continues to be the same for Weekend Two (see tweet over).
- Valderas Museum has returned pursuing fixes to lighting
- Patched a variety of geo on Farm 18, Breenburgh Lodge, and Mercado Las Almas
- We have resolved a range of UX bugs together with Gunsmith and development problems. The level cap for Weekend Two is stage 30. If you performed in Weekend 1, your progress need to have around to Weekend Two.
- We are also performing on a range of UI and UX improvements for start.