New Zealand is said to be among the top countries for study abroad. A matchless life quality, excellent education system, internationally accredited qualifications, and ample research opportunities are some factors contributing to its acclaim.
Consider its features and its unprecedented growth rate of development. It’s a unique country that has gorgeous scenery and excellent study opportunities. New Zealand is a safe and heartwarming country with its obvious reputation for cutting-edge research and creative energy, which explains the demand for New Zealand immigration.
If you are seeking immigration to New Zealand in 2021, consider the following criterion for visa holders.’
- Depending upon the student visa requirement, you can work upto 20 hours over the week and full time during the weekends or holidays.
- Student visas can take up to eight weeks or longer to process, depending on if more information is needed.
- Income evidence that proves that you have enough money to pay for tuition fees.
- Proof of fund, which shouldn’t be less than 15000 dollars per year that shall cover your living expenses
- Placed offer from an approved education provider. You need to have an offer of a place from a New Zealand university.
- Letter from the current educational institution that confirms the status to study abroad.
- The Health insurance receipts character certificates to prove that your genuine intention of staying in New Zealand.
- Passport and passport-sized photos. The passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the period of stay in the KiWi.
- Proof that you have enough money to buy an air ticket or an air ticket itself.
- If you are under 18, you need a place that guarantees accommodation.
- An authentic medical certificate, chest x-ray, and a police certificate.
- The visa application fees.
Additional Documents include:
- Diplomas, degrees, Transcript or certificates from schools you attended
- TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT scores
- How will you pay for the educational and living expenses?
- The online method of submitting all the required documents and proofs is not only less time-consuming but also less expensive when compared to the posts.
- It takes about 63 days for the New Zealand High Commission for the visa procedure. Therefore the students should apply for their visas at least three months before their course commencement.
- Spouses of the student on a Work Visa can also work in New Zealand full time.
- The dependents of students will be granted visitor visas, but they will have no working rights.
- Visas to the students will be valid for 12 months and will allow you to work until you temporarily find a permanent solution.
- The part-time criterion allows you to work for 20 hours a week if the study criterion meets the following-
- The program should be at least two years in duration.
- The study should be aimed towards New Zealand qualification that points towards a skilled migrant visa.
- You need to have an overall band score of 5.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The student visa should meet the following condition, but that are not limited to-
- Name of the educational provider
- Name of the program you’re studying
- New Zealand provider’s location
- Acceptable Insurance.
Finances are not a big issue in the country. The government of New Zealand and other universities offer several scholarships that students can use and apply for their education. New Zealand is a place to be. However, all adventures begin with the first step. If your heart is set on New Zealand, you need to contact an efficient and trustworthy immigration advisor in New Zealand and get customised advice according to your situation!