Are you struggling to keep your head up? Challenging times are a part of life: conflict at work, family arguments, or feeling lost in life. When nothing seems to be working for us, we can fall into negative cycles.
The best cure for feeling discouraged is encouragement. That’s what you will find with these inspirational quotes. Drawing from the Bible and inspirational leaders, you’re bound to find some encouraging words that resonate with you.
Keep reading for some keep the faith quotes that will help you stay positive in troubling times.
- “Who among you by worrying can add a single moment to your life?” – Matthew 6:27
Sometimes we can’t help but feel consumed by worry or fear. This keep the faith Bible verse from the book of Matthew reminds us that, at the end of the day, worrying changes nothing. Have faith that everything will work out in the end.
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” – Anne Frank
When we’re focused on our own worries and fears, we forget to look around at the beauty of the world. Whether you go for a walk in the park or listen to one of your favorite songs, sometimes it’s the little things that uplift you and help you keep the faith.
- “Faith is like Wi-Fi. It’s invisible, but it has the power to connect you to what you need.” – Anonymous
This anonymous quote is a bit humorous, but it’s a good reminder. With Wi-Fi, we can connect to the internet and find the information we need. With faith, we can connect with ourselves and with God, and will find our purpose. Even if we can’t see, that doesn’t mean it isn’t working.
- “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.” – Mahalia Jackson
Mahalia Jackson, sometimes called the Queen of Gospel, found her purpose in spreading faith with her music. Her quote reminds us that as we nourish our bodies, we must also nourish our souls through faith and prayer.
- “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
Even in the toughest of times, know you are not alone. Man is not an island, as they say, and this quote reminds you that you can always seek help from others. Nothing is more inspiring than a community coming together, like those who share in prayer at Parkway Fellowship.
Keep Your Head up With Keep the Faith Quotes
Life can be a rollercoaster with its ups and downs. During the low times, keep the faith quotes can be great reminders to stay positive. Refer to these words any time you need a bit of encouragement. You can also share these positive motivational quotes with friends and loved ones who need a boost of inspiration.
Did these quotes help you? Are you feeling inspired? Check out the rest of our site for similar articles, or even something completely different!