Raynaud’s Disease is a condition when blood vessels in fingers and toes temporarily overreact to low temperatures or stress. Suffering from raynaud’s Disease from long time can increase the risks of further diseases, like skin sores and gangrenes. These happen when cells and tissue in extremities die from lack of blood. However, this is completely curable using Ayurveda at home. Here we will discuss Raynaud’s Ayurvedaand the ways to get remedy of this disease.
Effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Raynaud’s Disease
- Meditation and Yoga: Researches show Raynaud’s points to mental health as a major trigger for the disease. Alternative treatments are coupled with relaxation techniques that have been shown to ease tension in the body, thereby increasing circulation and boosting endorphins. Ayurveda suggests Yoga and meditation to help reduce the occurrence of Raynaud’s.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba has long been known as a vasodilator and a stimulant for the circulatory system. It works effectively but slowly, simply because it takes a few months for all of the ginkgo biloba to build up in your system. However, it has been proven to reduce Raynaud’s disease’s symptoms by approximately 49percent and has been used for other circulatory issues in Ayurveda for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
- Ginger: Ginger has long been suggested for people with circulation issues. It is also considered a warm food in Ayurveda, that provides the body with necessary warmth in cold conditions. Therefore, ginger reduces both issues of Raynaud’s disease.
- Vitamin E: By eating foods like avocados, nuts, seafood, and green leafy vegetables, one can have congested amounts of vitamin E in their body which is well-known for having quality skin, italso protects the integrity of other cells, especially blood vessels. This is why vitamin E is very important inAyurvedic medicines the natural treatment of Raynaud’s, to get a healthy blood vessel for oxygen supply towards all parts of the body
- Vitamin C: lemon, orange juice these are the best source of vitamin c which works as antioxidants which help to grow the immune system of the human body. In Ayurveda, vitamin c’s antioxidants play a vital role in controlling these disease
- Potassium:Potassium reduces tension throughout the cardiovascular system. Potassium controls the fluid balance in the bodyand the dilation of the blood vessels and arteries. Raynaud’s decreases the flow of blood and oxygen to the extremities, food like bananas and other highly potassium contained foods prevent these diseases from striking.
- Vitamin B3: The consumption of niacin-rich foods, such as seafood, chicken, liver, portobello mushrooms, green peas, and sunflowerseeds increases the quantity of vitamin b3 in the human body which helps to flow the blood through the surface of the skin.
With the incorporation of these best ayurvedicRemedies for Raynaud’s Disease, one can surely lower the effect of this disease and without any side-effects. Adopt this mentioned Ayurveda diet in your lifestyle to prevent various ailments and restore healthy living.