According to the Meteorological Division, light-weight to average rain in and all-around NCR (Loni Dehat, Hindon AF Station, Ghaziabad, Chhapraula, Noida, Dadri, Bigger Noida, Barwala, Hansi, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Mahendragarh throughout the up coming two hrs. Will be
– Picture: Amar Ujala.
listen to the information
Rains are continuing in most of the states of the state. The Meteorological Department (IMD) has claimed in the forecast produced this early morning that in the following two hours, there will be rain in lots of areas of UP, Haryana and Rajasthan including Delhi NCR.
In accordance to the Delhi Centre of Meteorological Section IMD, all through the upcoming two hrs in and all around NCR (Loni Dehat, Hindon AF Station, Ghaziabad, Chhapraula, Noida, Dadri, Bigger Noida, Barwala, Hansi, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Mahendragarh). There will be light to average rain, apart from this, mild to reasonable rain is also probably above Chandpur, Modinagar, Jattari, Khair, Iglas, Raya, Hathras, Mathura, Tundla, Firozabad, Shikohabad and parts of Rajasthan.
Hefty rain could happen below
- According to the Meteorological Section, nowadays gentle rain in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, sections of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, North and Central Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Coastal areas, Odisha, Vidarbha and Coastal Karnataka Isolated to moderate rain with large to really major falls at a several spots.
- At the similar time, gentle to average rains are achievable in excess of Delhi, East Rajasthan, Gujarat, Konkan and Goa, Inside Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Lakshadweep, North Bihar and components of Northeast India, South Bihar, Jharkhand and Tamil Nadu.
- Rain carries on in numerous pieces of Madhya Pradesh as perfectly. The Meteorological Department has issued an notify of hefty rain in 9 districts. Amongst these, major rains may take place in quite a few areas of Anuppur, Dindori, Mandla, Balaghat, Sagar, Chhatarpur, Vidisha, Burhanpur and Khandwa districts these days.
- On the other hand, there is a likelihood of heavy rain in Chhattisgarh, Central and North Chhattisgarh. Apart from these, gentle to reasonable rain is likely at most spots in the condition. The Meteorological Division has issued a yellow inform in Chhattisgarh until July 23.
- Rain proceeds in several regions of Rajasthan too. Rain is anticipated in numerous sections of the point out through the subsequent 24 hrs. In the course of the final 24 hrs, highest 16 cm of rain was received in Digod of Kota. For the duration of the subsequent 24 several hours, weighty rain may perhaps occur at isolated places in Ajmer, Baran, Bhilwara, Bundi, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Kota, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Nagaur and Pali districts.