Travel is something where you can explore the world the way you want. You can see new things, know about the new culture, area, people, and place.
An interesting thing is it can open for all whether for a salaried, self-employed, or pensioner. So grab the offer and enjoy the journey, need to apply for a best travel credit card in India.
Best Travel Credit Card Features
CITI Premiermiles Credit Card
- On renewal, you will get 3,000 bonus miles
- Spend of Rs 1,000 within 60 days of issuance will get 10,000 bonus miles
Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card
- In a year you will get up to 15,000 bonus reward points
- On the payment of joining fee will get 5,000 reward points
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- It’s a bumper offer with a best travel credit card in India as a welcome gift will get one complimentary premium economy class ticket
- Spend Rs 75,000 within 90 days of issuance will get 3,000 bonus CV points
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- Every year on renewal will get 1,250 renewal bonus JPMiles
- You will get 2,500 bonus JPMiles within 45 days from the payment of joining fee
What Is A Conditions We Need To Follow For A Credit Card?
The bank’s conditions are simple you need to show them eligibility, KYC, and income. If you are fit in particular area as per bank’s norm, then nobody will stop you.
Eligibility Factor For A Credit Card: You should be in 18 years age bracket with spotless previous history and a regular source of income.
KYC Factor For A Credit Card: Need to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof and a recent passport size photograph.
How To Apply For A Best Travel Credit Card?
The procedure is simple, need to visit the bank’s official site. Fill personal-professional information, upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph, share registered email ID or mobile number and finally click on submit button. If shared all data as per bank’s requirement, then within 2 to 3 weeks you will receive your product on postal address.
What Is The Features Of Credit Cards For Pensioners?
Pension from workloads and it doesn’t mean stop living your life the way you want. After spending years on others, now it’s your time to explore and enjoy every moment with credit cards for pensioners. That’s why few banks provide phenomenal offers for travel, shopping, and whatever you want to do.
Features Of Pensioners Credit Card
- The limit of the credit cards for pensioners would be up to three times the monthly pension of the card bearer
- The billing cycle of this product is from 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month
- The date of repayment for this product is before the 5th of succeeding month
- The membership fee decided as per bank’s norm
How Can You More Utilize Your Credit Card?
One small product with enormous benefits. You can use it to make credit card for pensioners online payment, for shopping, view bank statement, etc.
Online Payment Method
You have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT services. To operate the sites, need to login through own User ID and password.
View Bank Statement
It’s a tracker of your product. You can check a monthly transaction report through online banking portal, or either the bank can send the report on registered email ID after the completed one-month billing cycle.
Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call on 1800 223 224 and clear your all doubts within a second. The executives are activated for you by 24*7. A credit card customer care number provided for you, so that share feedback or complaints and use your product without any trouble.