Do you feel that you are losing excessive hair from your head and it is affecting our personality and self-confidence? Do people think that you appear older than you actually are? Is hair fall, a constant trouble which never seems to leave? Are you suffering from patch baldness? Do medicines and hair products have ceased to for you? If you agree to any of the mentioned questions, then it probably is the right time for you to get the best hair transplant in Chandigarh
What is the process of hair transplantation and how does it work?
The basic process of hair transplantation involves removal of the hair follicles from one part of the body and replanting them to another part. Early age baldness is a common problem faced by a number of people and therefore hair transplants have become quite popular in recent years. The part of the body from where the hair is taken is known as the donor site and the part where they are replanted is known as the receiver site. Those hair follicles are specifically chosen which are impervious to balding genetically such as the ones from the back of the head. They are then replanted on the top, front or wherever required. You can get the best hair transplant in Chandigarh easily!
Head hair transplants are the most common type of surgeries however; you can also get hair transplants for eyebrows, eyelashes, chest and other parts of your body.
What are the steps of a hair transplantation surgery?
The different steps of hair transplant surgeries can be understood as mentioned below:
- The surgeon cleans the scalp and makes initial preparations.The first and foremost step involves the application of the anesthetic on the scalp of the patient to make the area numb and impervious to pain.
- The method of surgery is chosen which can be follicle strip harvesting surgery, follicle unit extraction surgery, follicle unit transplant or robotic hair transplant.
- Then begins the process of extracting the hair from other parts of the body. If there is a lack of healthy follicles in the patient’s body then other donors are checked and selected to borrow hair from.
- Prior to the surgery. The nature of the hair is also understood such as the thickness and quality of the hair follicles as well as the rate at which they will grow and accommodate.
- The last step involves the plantation of the hair follicles to the required balding area.
What are the precautions to be taken after the surgery is performed?
In order to maintain the proper flow of blood beneath the membrane of the skin of the head, as well as other skin fluids, regular dressings and cleanings are to be performed. It is also advised to not to use shampoo or other hair products right after the surgery or to expose the affected area in direct sunlight.
So, now that you know all relevant details of a hair transplant surgery, get the best hair transplant in Chandigarh conveniently!