Asian business school is run by a non-profit society which is registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860. Asian Academy of Film & Television is also run by this society and is among the ten best schools in the world. ABS has tie-ups with similar international institutes.
Northumbria University, United Kingdom’s University of Central Lancashire, Oxford Business College, and Winchester University are some of the international institutes for higher studies lending support to ABS. The institute has integrated classroom training & teaching and provides practical experience in the field to fill the gap between theory and practical.
Builds a strong foundation
Asian Business School emphasizes on inculcating the spirit of entrepreneurship in the students. Other integral parts of education and training include Physical Fitness, personal grooming, Personality Development and Training in communication and skills. These training programs at ABS help in preparing the students to enter the corporate world with the required self-confidence and determination.
- Courses Offered
- MBA (PGDM) (2 Years)
- Diploma (1 Year)
- Certificate (6 Months)
- Placements at reputed Companies such as Deloitte, Apple, Crisil Ltd., KPMG, American Express, HDFC, India Bulls among others.
- Interaction with Industry professionals and Management regularly.
- Faculties are well-versed and experienced
- The rate of placements for internships is 100% and is well paid.
- ASB has an edge over other colleges as it provides a fully paid trip to Oxford Business School (UK) to its students every year.
- Admissions are accepted through MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT.
A Competent Corporate Resource Cell (CRS)
Asian business school has an outstanding corporate resource Cell (CRC) which overlooks all the placement activities of the students all year round. The placement cell offers several options through the Corporate Resource Cell:
- Helps the students in creating CV’s and cover letters
- Assists with internships
- Portfolio development
- Job Postings
- Organize Mock Interviews
- Help students in choosing full-time or part-time jobs.
- Help the students in improving and developing skills as required by the employers.
- Salary Survey
- Organize job fairs, within and outside the campus.
- Students can attend film festivals, seminars, and workshops.
- Search for jobs after graduation and post-graduation, summer internships.
- Create a professional development plan.
- At ABS, students are involved in all procedures of industry interface and get practical experience, which helps them understand the management concepts deeply.
- They are encouraged to organize seminars, management workshops and meets to develop organizing and managerial skills; hence the students are equipped with the right tools to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
Recruitment at top companies
Asian Business School has tie-ups with top companies in India and the students are placed in these companies every year such as:
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Indian Oil
- Crisil Ltd.
- India Bulls
- American Express
The college is located in Noida (NCR) and is well connected to New Delhi by Metro-rail systems and Road Transport. Railway Stations, Airports and several Interstate bus Terminals are easily accessible from the campus. Shopping malls, World-Class Medical centers, and many restaurants are available in and around Noida.
The campus is built with world-class amenities such as Air-conditioned classrooms, reading rooms built with audio/video systems and modern multimedia to facilitate effective learning; multiple conference and seminar halls with modern technologies including video-conferencing set-up.
- Medical Facility: The campus has adequate medical facilities to assist students in the event of sudden sickness.
- Sports Facility: ABS recognizes the importance and need for sports and games in a student’s life. The college provides facilities for various games to develop a fit body and sound mind for all the students.
- Recreation Centre: Facilities like student lounge with television, a world-class amphitheater for student activities, a cafeteria that serves hygienic and quality meals and beverages throughout the day. The campus has Café Coffee Day within the cafeteria.
Check out the ABS – Asian Business School Placement details at https://www.shiksha.com/college/abs-asian-business-school-noida-30613/placement